Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reference management and reference technique support
- Accredited journal lists
- Research impact analysis
- Research alerts
- Research profiling
Training, Workshops and Seminars
Monthly schedule for TWS
- Group and individual training
- Library facilities for training/ training in lecture rooms, Faculty or offices
- Variety of topics for workshops & seminars
Lists of resources created by the Librarians to assist with students and staff with research needs.
- All Campus Libraries offer information services to registered students and staff
- The services include General Information, Subject Information (research support offered by professional librarians) and Information Skilling.
- Each Faculty and Information Librarian is responsible for a specific subject and assists students and academic staff in finding quality research information.
- Assistance with information retrieval is given and students are trained in finding information.
- Interlibrary loans: The Interlibrary Loan department provides a service to researchers by obtaining material not owned by the University of Johannesburg libraries. Material is obtained from libraries in South Africa and abroad. The Interlibrary Loan department also supplies documents to other libraries and institutions in South Africa and overseas.