Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The Research Commons is a sophisticated space where the library can offer specialised support in both specific subject domains and research skills. The aim of the Research Commons is to create an environment for research exchange, production, and scholastic debate.
- Computer workstations with Internet access and the latest Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Research support tools and software such as Atlas Ti, SPSS, Amos and RefWorks are installed on these workstations.
- Wireless network
- Individual and collaborative study spaces and soft chairs for relaxed sitting
- Meeting Rooms
- Librarian assistance with information queries you may have
- Quick literature searches and general training on using the databases and the catalogue
- Workshops, training and networking sessions to enhance research skills
- Seminars critical for academic conversation