Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UJLink: Library Catalogue
Welcome to the New RefWorks!
RefWorks will help you to collect, manage and organize research papers and documents. You can read annotate, organize, and cite your research as well as collaborate with friends and colleagues by sharing collections.
RefWorks’ drag and drop capability along with our smart document recognition makes it easy and fast to upload documents and bibliographic metadata into your library and the Save to RefWorks feature allows you to capture research from websites with the click of a button.
From simple bibliographies to papers formatted with in-text citations or footnotes, RefWorks handles it all.
RefWorks ProQuest allows you to:
- Easily organize your references/citations
- Find full-text for your references and automatically update records
- Create bibliographies and formatted papers in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
- Securely access your research library from any web-based computer
Collect and Import
- Save an unlimited number of references, full-text, and other research materials
- Import from online databases, catalogs, reference management tools, and your computer
- Quickly save references and full-text from any web page.
- Automatically complete citation data using comprehensive ProQuest databases.
Manage Your Research
- Organize your data with folders and tags
- Quickly search and find your references and full-text document.
- Read and annotate full-text documents with highlights and comments from anywhere
Share and Collaborate
- Collaborate on projects with shared full access to resources
- Allow collaborators granular levels of access.
- Take advantage of institutional and public folders
- Interactively read, comment, and annotate full-text with your collaborators
- Make collaborative writing easier with RefWorks integrated into Google Docs
Write and Cite
- Generate bibliographies and citations in a snap for any authoring tool
- Use our integrations to insert citations in Word and Google Docs
- Leverage thousands of pre-built citation styles and request new styles
- Customize citation styles or create your own from scratch with the citation style editor.
Create you RefWorks Account OR Login to RefWorks