Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In order to assist staff, the University has a Copyright Administrator, Mr Thapelo Mashishi. All requests for copyright permission should be routed through the Copyright Administration Office. Lecturers can download the DALRO form to be used for all copyright permission requests.
||Mr Thapelo Mashishi
||Tel (011) 559-2182
How to avoid Plagiarism
To Avoid Plagiarism:
- Never Copy From Other Students
To Quote a Source:
- Always Use “Quotation Marks”
- Always Give Credit to the Source (Citing & Referencing)
- Always Use Your Own WordsAlways,
- Give Credit to the Source
To Use Common Knowledge:
- Always Use Facts Known by Many People